You are here: Consumer Guides Fraud & Privacy Issues Make a Complaint

Make a Complaint


In addition to reporting fraud or identity theft to your state attorney general's office you can file a complaint with the appropriate federal agency.

  • ID Theft—Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
  • Fraud—Internet, telephone communications, retail—Federal Trade Commission
  • Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
    A partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

©2010, FoolProof Financial Education Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.