You are here: Buying Guides RV Buying Guide Registration and Insurance

Registration and Insurance

vwvan_camperIf you’re buying new, the seller should be responsible for registering your rig. If you are buying from a private owner, you are responsible for registering your rig.

When it comes to insurance make sure you’ve received a binder from your insurance agent before taking delivery of any RV.

©2016, FoolProof Financial Education Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact Us:

Member Service Call Center:

Mon-Fri: 8am - 8pm
Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Main: (410) 272-4000 - option 4
Toll-free: 1-800-225-2555 - option 4
TTY: 1-800-811-4888

Mailing Address:

PO Box 1176
Aberdeen, MD 21001-6176